Trending Now: Water
7th International Scientific Conference on the Global Water and Energy Cycle
The increasing demand for fresh water and the impacts of climate change on water availability and extreme events highlight why water is a current major global concern and is “Trending Now.” The 7th International Scientific Conference on the Global Water and Energy Cycle will celebrate 25 years of GEWEX research and set the stage for the next phase of research addressing the World Climate Research Programme Grand Challenges on water resources, extremes, and climate sensitivity through observations and data sets, their analyses, process studies, model development and exploitation, applications, technology transfer to operational results, and research capacity development and training for the next generation of scientists.
Abstract Submission is Now Closed: Over 600 abstracts received
Register at: http://www.gewexevents.org/.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 28 February
- Financial Support Application Deadline: 28 February 2014
- Acceptance E-mails Sent : Early to Mid-April 2014
- Program to be Posted: Early to Mid-April 2014
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: 21 April 2014
- Presentation Upload: 9 July 2014