Transportation to Conference
There will be two buses to transport participants from the Golden Buff Lodge and the Millennium Harvest House to the Conference. Click here for the schedule.
The 1st Pan-GASS Conference will focus on observing, understanding and modelling atmospheric physical processes. Topics will include:
- Progress in Representing Atmospheric Processes in Weather and Climate Models
- Stable Boundary Layers
- Radiation Modelling in Weather and Climate Models
- Land-Atmosphere Interactions
- High-Resolution Modeling, the Gray-Zone, and Stochastic Physics
- Boundary Layer Cloud Processes and Feedbacks (including CGILS)
- New Observations and Recent Field Campaigns
- Cloud Microphysics, Precipitation, and the Interactions of Clouds and Aerosols
- Polar Cloud Processes
- The Large-Scale Organization of Tropical Moist Convection.